Available with Data Reviewer license.
When a grid is initially added to the Reviewer Overview window, the individual cells are not labeled. However, you can choose to label the cells in the grid using any of the attribute fields available in the grid's feature class. For example, you could choose to label a grid using the OBJECTID field, which would label each cell using its ObjectID.
Once you do choose an attribute field to use for the grid labels, you can enable and disable the grid cell labels in the Reviewer Overview window.
The labels can be used when assigning quality control tasks. For example, someone could be assigned columns A and B, while another person could be assigned cell E5. If you are using the grids to navigate a particular extent, however, the labels are not required and can be disabled.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, load data in the map.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Click the Reviewer Overview button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
The Reviewer Overview window appears as a docked window in ArcMap.
- Add a grid to the Reviewer Overview window from a database or the map.
- Right-click the grid in the Reviewer Overview window and click Label Grids.
The grid cells are labeled.