Available with Data Reviewer license.
During the visual review process, you may find that you need to add new records to the table that have the same review information as an existing record. Rather than entering the review information for each new record, the Repeat Existing Record tool allows you to create a new record that has the same feature class, subtype, review status, and check information as the selected record.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Start a Reviewer session in one of the following:
- Click the Reviewer Table button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
- Choose a feature record in the Reviewer table.
Feature records have a value of Feature Record in the CATEGORY field.
- Click the Repeat Existing Record button in the General pane on the Reviewer Table window.
- Draw the feature in the map and double-click the last point when you are finished.
A record is written to the Reviewer table. The record contains the same feature class, subtype, and check information as the feature record you selected.