Available with Geostatistical Analyst license.
Once a trend is removed from the input data points, disjunctive kriging is performed on the residuals.
- Start the Geostatistical Analyst Wizard .
- Select Kriging/CoKriging and choose a dataset and attribute field, then click Next.
- Choose Disjunctive, set the Transformation type to Normal Score, then set the Output Type to Probability.
- Type the Threshold value or click the Set button and set the Threshold on the Primary Threshold Selection dialog box.
- Click either the Exceed or NOT Exceed button and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Click OK on the Methods Report dialog box.