BSB files contain links between notes found in the margins of or inside a chart and a physical location inside the kapp (a BSB kapp is equivalent to a data frame in ArcMap). The Find BSB Note or Links tool allows you to find links and notes associated with one another so you can find out which links are associated with a single note and which notes are associated with one or more links.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, click View > Layout View to switch to layout view.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Nautical BSB.
- If necessary, check out the product from the product library.
- Click the Find BSB Note or Links button on the Nautical BSB toolbar.
- Click a note in the chart surround.
If links are associated with this note, they will flash in the chart; if links are not associated to the note, a message appears saying there are no links associated with this note. If the element is not a note, a message appears saying the element is not a note.