Available with Production Mapping license.
The Production Flip Selection tool allows you to reverse the direction of multiple polyline features at one time. For example, when one or more polyline features that have been digitized from left to right are selected, clicking the Production Flip Selection tool changes the linear flow to right to left.
- Start ArcMap.
- Load data in the map if necessary.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing Advanced.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Click the Select Features button and select at least one polyline feature.
- Click the Production Flip Selection button on the Production Editing Advanced toolbar.
The direction of the selected feature is reversed.