Available with Production Mapping license.
As necessary, you can rename stored templates. This allows you to make the name more logical or user-friendly. For example, you could rename a stored road template called Unknown so it appears as "Road (General)" on the Create tab.
- Start ArcMap.
- Load data in the map if necessary.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Click the Create tab on the Manage Features window.
- Click to choose the template you want to rename.
- Right-click the template you want to rename, then click Properties.
The Template Properties dialog box appears.
- Type a new name for the template in the Name text box.
- Click OK.