Available with Production Mapping license.
Features that are selected either inside or outside an edit session can be written to the Reviewer table from the Feature Manager. Using the Commit To Reviewer Table command, you can write groups of selected features, or all of them, to the Reviewer table as new records. For instance, if you notice that features have not been digitized correctly based on their real-world locations, you can write them to the Reviewer table so they can be updated.
When the features are written to the Reviewer table, the CHECKTITLE and ORIGINCHECK fields indicate that the features are from the Feature Manager.
- Select features using one of the following tools:
- Select Features tool on the Tools toolbar
- Edit tool on the Production Editing toolbar
The selected features appear on the Update tab on the Manage Features window.
- Start a Reviewer session in one of the following:
- Select one or more features on the Update tab.
- Right-click the selection and click Commit To Reviewer Table.
The Commit To Reviewer Table dialog box appears.
- Choose a Reviewer status option in the Enter Review Status list.
If you choose Add Feature, Delete Feature, Move Feature, Reshape Line, or Reshape Area, the value appears in the Description text box, but it remains uneditable.
If you choose Custom or Change Subtype to, the Description text becomes editable.
- If necessary, type a description for the Review status in the Description text box.
- If necessary, type additional details about the feature in the Notes text box.
- If necessary, click the Severity drop-down arrow and choose a value that indicates the priority of the feature that is being committed to the Reviewer table.
The values range from 1 to 5, with 1 being the highest priority and 5 being the lowest.
- Click OK.
The features are written to the Reviewer table.