Task Assistant Manager has several tools for managing task assistant workflow steps including the ability to show or hide check boxes that can be used to indicate whether the step is complete.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, click the Task Assistant button on the Task Manager toolbar to display the Task Assistant window.
- Open a task assistant workflow.
To display check boxes, right-click in the Task Assistant window and click Show Check Boxes.
Each step appears with a check box next to the step.
- Execute steps in the workflow.
The check boxes are checked when the steps are executed.
- To clear a check box, perform one of the following:
- Click the Reset Workflow button on the Task Manager toolbar. This unchecks all check boxes.
- Right-click a step in the Task Assistant window and click Reset Step (Including Children). This unchecks the check box for the step and any steps beneath it, as applicable.
- To hide check boxes, right-click in the Task Assistant window and click Hide Check Boxes.