Available with 3D Analyst license.
The ArcGlobe Deployment wizard enables you to easily move 3D documents and caches to new locations.
You may need to do this for a variety of reasons:
- Relocating your ArcGlobe cache elsewhere on your local machine
- Copying a mature ArcGlobe document to another machine
- Preparing to publish an ArcGlobe document to the web using a globe service
- Consuming a new cache location for an existing globe service 3D view
- Archiving an existing ArcGlobe document and its cached data
- Reconnecting a 3D document to caches moved using Windows tools
Even if caches are not copied but just pointed to a new location, the wizard will ensure that a minimum cache structure is created for all layers in the ArcGlobe document.