From the Manage Collections dialog box, you can delete an existing collection. Deleting a collection permanently deletes the collection and its metadata and disassociates all the associated datasets.
- Start ArcMap.
- Click Customize > Toolbars > Bathymetry on the main menu to activate the Bathymetry toolbar if necessary.
- Click the Manage Collections button on the Bathymetry toolbar.
The Manage Collections dialog box appears.
- Choose the Delete collection option.
- Click the Select collection drop-down arrow and choose the collection you want to delete.
The View collection's data button becomes active. Viewing collection data can help you verify that you are deleting the correct collection.
- Optionally click View collection's data.
The Dataset Preview window appears.
- Click Close on the Dataset Preview window.
You are returned to the Manage Collections dialog box.
- Click OK on the Manage Collections dialog box.
The Delete Collection dialog box appears and prompts you to confirm that you want to delete the collection you chose.
- Click Yes to permanently delete the collection from the BIS.