Available with Production Mapping license.
You can enable and disable the use of feature-level metadata. To ensure that the feature-level metadata attributes are being populated during the edit session, you need to enable the feature-level metadata by configuring metadata fields in the product library.
- Start ArcMap.
- Load data in the map if necessary.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- Define the product library workspace.
- Ensure the following have been completed:
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Click the Metadata tab on the Manage Features window.
- Right-click the Metadata tab and click Use FCT Metadata.