You can animate a raster catalog to display different overlapping images through time.
- Right-click the raster catalog layer in the table of contents and click Properties.
- Click the Display tab.
- Click Never show wireframe.
- Check Redraw whole display after each raster draw.
- Type a value in milliseconds in the Delay draw value text box.
- Optionally, choose a field in the Order By drop-down list. If an order field is selected, choose whether to have the raster items in ascending or descending order.
- Click OK.
The easiest way to redraw your raster catalog time series is to refresh the display. The Refresh View button is at the bottom of your display.