Visit Esri Support for information on the Esri Supported Environment Policy.
Minimum supported database versions
The following versions of SQLite are supported with ArcGIS. The versions listed indicate the minimum minor and patch versions supported and certified for each supported major release of SQLite. For example, in the case of version 3.19.3, 3 is the major version, 19 is the minor version, and 3 is the patch. Newer minor and patch versions are supported but are not certified.
The following versions are supported with ArcGIS:
OGC GeoPackage 1.1 through and including 2.1
- SQLite files must have a .sqlite extension to be recognized by ArcGIS.
- GeoPackage files must have a .gpkg extension to be recognized by ArcGIS.
- You cannot create a geodatabase in SQLite.
- Feature services are not supported with SQLite.
- All platforms supported by ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Pro.
- All platforms supported by ArcGIS Runtime SDK.
- All platforms supported by ArcGIS Server.