Available with 3D Analyst license.
You can symbolize your line features to appear more like 3D objects, such as a tube. These predefined geometric shapes will render quickly in ArcScene.
- Click the symbol in the table of contents for the line layer that you want to modify.
The Symbol Selector dialog box opens.
- Click Edit Symbol.
- Click the Type drop-down arrow and click 3D Simple Line Symbol.
- Optionally, click the Color drop-down arrow and click the color you want to use.
- Click the Style drop-down arrow and click the shape you want to use. For example, choose Tube.
- Optionally, set the Quality slider to your desired quality level.
- Click OK on all dialog boxes.