Business Analyst allows you to manage customer layers you have created. This will allow you to perform the following operations on any of your previously created customer layers:
- Open a layer that is not present in the current map document.
- Modify a layer by stepping through the Customer Setup wizard choices made when the layer was created.
- Rename a layer or edit comments.
- Review geocoding of the layer points on the map.
- Assign customers to stores.
- Delete one or more layers.
- Click the Business Analyst drop-down menu and click Customer Setup.
The Customer Setup wizard opens.
- Click Manage Existing Customer Layer(s).
- Click Open Customer Layer(s), Modify Customer Layer, Rename or Edit Comments, Review Geocoding, Assign Customer to Stores, or Delete Selected.
- This step depends on which option you clicked in step 3.
- If you click Open Customer Layer(s), click the layer you want to open and click Finish. The layer opens.
- For all the other options, make your selections and continue through the Customer Setup wizard as you have previously.
You can view the customers you are managing using Show All and Hide All. Clicking Show All displays customers grouped by individual projects in a tree view. Clicking Hide All displays all customers for the active project only.